by the way - Im not in any way putting ambisonics down - Im just saying it
doesnt make sense to me to only use ambisonics in a 3d mix -  it is a
powerful tool but it is only one tool -  - better for some jobs than
others, why restrict yourself to using only this tool when it can easily be
used alongside others better suited for different tasks. It like saying Im
going to build a house but I will only use a powerdrill.....