> Hi Michael ,

been there done that - I synced up multiple stereo players that
automatically start playing on power on on many occasions  - however I dont
want to do that anymore partly because the SD card players that start
playing on powerup  are expensive and because I dont trust the timing and
partly becuase I dont want to mess around with lots of boxes and power
supllies etc - I just want to have one box not lots synced together - thus
this post.....

> If you are thinking of wider applications I would really encourage you to
> go modular ... that is daisy chainable devices:
>
> 2+2+2+2 = 8
> 4+4 = 8
>
> 2+2+2+2+ ... = "maybe more"
>
> even if it is