Bo-Erik Sandholm wrote:
I think I rememeber it is horizontal only

I can confirm that.

Just by the accident, I visited an Audio-Visual Fair in the Helsinki
Fair Centre this afternoon and had a chat with Martin, who has
designed the microphone.

I actually held the microphone in my hand. There was no possibility
to listen to the mic or any recordings at the stand.

The mic is very sturdy, it it built inside a stainless steel tube.
All electronics is integrated inside the microphone body, there are
no separate control boxes. The output is standard 5 pin XLR.

I have heard an early prototype of the mic, and already at that time
it sounded very good. The self noise is lower than on some other
surround microphone brands.

Eero