Marc Lavallée wrote:

Sun, 15 Dec 2013 23:40:01 +0100,
Jörn Nettingsmeier <netti...@stackingdwarves.net> a écrit :

The article is mentionned in the Linkedin profile of the co-author:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/kiarash-alimi/40/2b7/117
yes, and precisely nowhere else. also, the excerpt than aaron posts seems like gibberish to me... it is also only marginally related to
the wikipedia article.

No traces of the journal, the article or the author in either Worldcat
or Google Scholar. Is it possible that the journal exists, but is not
indexed?

--
Marc

Or maybe the article exists and is just bad?

Direction perception in binaural hearing systems stems from minor Phase
shifts of the dual received input material.

Really ???? If I would be professor and my students would write such a reduced (crap) nonsense... O:-)

The auricle curvature, ethmoid
bone and nasal septum shape the perceived sonar soundscape for each sample
individual.

So, forget the head and torso, which should be "minor functor contributors", in this framework. (This was ironic.)

Ethmoid bone and nasal septum shape sounds pretty cool! I will talk to my dentist about this stuff....

This
paper's intention is to develop a framework of all possible functor
structures for modeling different types of functor attributes in an in ear
monitoring system in order to reproduce the lost ambisonic effect of
various listeners using a rounded statistical morphology of 32 basic types
of anatomic features.

These are the 32 basic types. Now to the complex ones...    :-)

Best regards to all fellow crypto-scientists!

Stefan