Hi Michael,

I'm sorry that AmbiExplorer didn't work on your daughter's device. If
anyone experiences problems with the app please feel free to email me
directly. I'm more than happy to try to figure out what's going wrong. A
downside of Android development is the overwhelming variety of devices and
making apps work on all of them.

On a recent update I added the option of sending bug reports via email for
non-crashing issues like no sound being heard. The best way of doing it is
to close the app by pressing the back button or closing it in the app
switcher. Reopen the app, load a sound file and hit play. If the time
counter doesn't move, press the settings button on the top-right corner and
select "bug report" at the bottom; follow the instructions for sending a
log report via email. If after hitting play the app becomes unresponsive
then wait for the system warning and send a report.

Best regards,

Hector