Right, i'm slowly pulling my hair here. Is anybody having a problem in hearing
the surround rear on the chan id?

Although the computer (Win XP) connected to the internet has an M-Audio 24/96
card, which is 2 in/2 out, one of the drivers that comes with it is a multi
chan driver. So far i've been able to hear all but the rear surroun channel and
i can't figure out why. I've set windows to use the multi driver, and using
audiomulch set to record 6 channels, i still cant hear the rear surround channel

Anyone having problems?

---
is active.