Hi Jim.

I'm the maintainer for Ambisonia.

Please contact me in person to fix the problems with your old
submissions. The problem with the link you sent is caused by an
obsolete torrent file, created on Ambisonicbootlegs (before Ambisonia).
I fixed most of them, but a few are still wrong.

About Ambisonia:

A few years ago I helped to put Ambisonia back online, and part of
its system was migrated, but not all of it. The status of Ambisonia is a
"working archive", and it's still possible to submit new content, but I
must fix things manually from time to time. I planned to migrate the
system, and i evaluated a few options. So far the best one is still to
first upgrade the web site to the latest version of Plone (the content
management system used to create Ambisonia), something I was able to do
only a few months ago (Plone migrations are difficult). Then I would
like to upgrade the submission and download system, fix security
problems and revive the wiki.

To all Ambisonia users: please don't despair; the U. of York is hosting
the server, and I want to upgrade Ambisonia in order to better manage
it, at York or elsewhere. New web techniques are much more flexible
than 8 years ago. People interested to help or comment can contact me in
person; the sursound list is not the best place to discuss this topic.

Thanks for your comprehension.
--
Marc