I'm not sure what you're asking. Is it how to set the track channel count in
Reaper?

We have guides on this in the TOA docs, but from your email I'm guessing you're
using the HS plugins. Please let me know about else like this that's unclear -
it's always good to know what to add to our docs!

In the main Reaper track view, click the track "I/O" button. Then change the
"Track Channels" number. To anything up to 64 - Avid have catching up to do!

Is that what you meant?

Interesting re the RME. We use their stuff but I wasn't aware if that. Thanks!

Have fun,

--Richard