dear all

I want to add that there is one significant difference between the two filter
matrixes - the measurement conditions. the first measurements, used by fons,
used a small loudspeaker and a Panasonic wm60 Omni capsule for calibration. In
the second, used by Lorenzo, I used an Adams Loudspeaker, and an Earthworks M30
calibration microphone feeding a MOTU 4 pre.

I think it Is still worth comparing, though. I will post other pairs and take
these down soon.

umashankar