The torrent files are now seeded by Ambisonia:

http://www.ambisonia.com/Members/umashankar/ambisonicfile.2014-04-12.1474707546/

http://www.ambisonia.com/Members/umashankar/ambisonicfile.2014-06-21.5711132165/

I temporarily doubled the limit per download to 200Kbps to encourage
sursounders to download and seed the torrents.

Marc