hey Martin, no worries, best of luck with your piece. Now, how do I
persuade my wife that it  would be good to take a trip North in Bertha (the
motor home...)

  Dave

On 24 June 2014 11:39, Martin Parker <martin.par...@ed.ac.uk> wrote:

> Apologies all, please disregard that message, it was meant for Anders
> only. I hit send in haste and failed to rip out my ethernet cable in time...
> Best wishes
> Martin~
>
> On 24 Jun 2014, at 11:33, Martin Parker <martin.par...@ed.ac.uk> wrote:
>
> > Dear Anders, please forgive this unsolicited email, but I noticed your
> message on Surround Sound and thought I’d offer a project for your
> rig/concerts series this autumn, if you’re not already fully booked up.
> > ….
>
> > On 24 Jun 2014, at 10:27, anders.vin...@bek.no wrote:
> >
> >> Hi list.
> >>
> >> FYI, there's a concert in Bergen next Thursday, at "Lydgalleriet", a
> >> skewed shoe-box shaped room in the old-town of Bergen.
> >>
> >> The setup is a quasi 24ch hemisphere, 9+9+5+1, somewhat irregular to
> >> accommodate the room-shape, mounting options and audience-seating.
> >>
> >> The concert on thursday will be the 3rd concert using the same rig in
> >> this venue.  The program this time consists of VBAP or Ambisonics-coded
> >> pieces, composed by:
> >>
> >> Åke Parmerud
> >> Ludger Brummer
> >> Fernando Lopez-Lezcano
> >> Natasha Barrett
> >> Anders Vinjar
> >>
> >> More details about the music is available online:
> >>

> https://underskog.no/kalender/102648_lydgalleriet-bek-presents-an-ambisonics-concert-feat-Åk/forestilling/168666
> >>
> >> Various ambisonics decoders are used to either recode the VBAP pieces or
> >> decode the native Ambisonics pieces.  Of special interest this time is
> >> testing optimized decoders calculated using Aaron Hellers Ambisonic
> >> Decoder Toolbox, setting up config-files for ambdec or Faust-generated
> >> decoders.
> >>
> >> We're aiming at setting up further concerts (4-5) during the autumn, and
> >> will test and compare various approaches to decoder design for "the
> >> Shoebox".
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >>
> >> Anders Vinjar

> here, edit account or options, view archives and so on.
> >
> > Martin~
> >
> > martin.par...@ed.ac.uk
> > Programme Director, MSc Sound Design
> > http://soundeducation.net
> >
> > Sound Lab Edinburgh:
> > http://sites.ace.ed.ac.uk/sdresearch/
> >
> > Tel. +44(0)131 650 2333
> > Mob. +44(0)7813 217 092
> > www.tinpark.com
> >
> > Postal address:
> > MSc Sound Design
> > c/o Dr. Martin Parker
> > Edinburgh College of Art
> > Alison House
> > 12 Nicolson Square
> > Edinburgh
> > EH8 9DF, UK
> >
> > Google Map:
> > http://maps.google.co.uk/?q=eh8+9df
> >
> > -------------- next part --------------
> > An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> https://mail.music.vt.edu/mailman/private/sursound/attachments/20140624/095a7f69/attachment.html

> [...]

As of 1st October 2012, I have retired from the University.

These are my own views and may or may not be shared by the University

Dave Malham
Honorary Fellow, Department of Music
The University of York
York YO10 5DD
UK

'Ambisonics - Component Imaging for Audio'