Hi dave -
thanks very informative post. My solution for getting speakers close to
people without them seeing them is stealth - ie I hide them - since a fair
few of my installations are site specific - for example in forests, urban
environments there's usually a few good hiding places - and then there's
piezo speakers that come in handy. Invisible speakers with no mass ? One
day Dave, one day.

www.augustineleudar.com