      From: Marc Lavallée <m...@hacklava.net>
 To: sursound@music.vt.edu
 Sent: Monday, 25 May 2015, 12:17
 Subject: Re: [Sursound] ambisonic.xyz

On Mon, 25 May 2015 08:43:25 +0000 (UTC), Martin Richards wrote:
> I make a limited number of live recordings of concerts as a hobby and
> have some recent ambisonic recordings made with the coresound/Tascam
> DR680 combo of classical (baroque) chamber music (by professional
> performers). I'd like to make a binaural version available to the
> players in addition to the stereo version. Is there a freeware
> version out there for windows (don't have mac)? I may be able to make
> some of the recording available to ambisonic.xyz and will look into
> this depending on their willingness.Thanks,Martin Richards

Hi Martin.

What software are you referring to?

As for for the ambisonic.xyz player, I made it as an companion for a
future version of ambisonia.com (which is too old to me maintained in
its actual form); I was in the process of migrating ambisonia.com to a
static version (as an intermediate version), when I realize how a web
player could be done. So, the real project is ambisonia.com with a
player...

--
Marc