The problem is that Mozilla (and maybe others) just need to fix (or
better document) their version of the Web Audio API. Then it'd be
possible to decode ambisonic at any order. Chrome does a better job,
but it's (hopefully) a temporary monopoly, since Mozilla is organising
the Web Audio Conference.
--
Marc