I colleague of a colleague went to a spatial audio /surround sound
conference recently - there was a fairly large crowd. During his talk he
asked people who had a 5.1 or other surround system at home to put their
hands up - only around five people did, he then  asked those who had it set
up properly to keep their hands up - noone did ....

www.augustineleudar.com