Having been ballooning recently it also has the advantage of happening at a
very quiet time of the day noise pollution wise. Most balloon trips happen just
before dawn when background noise is at it’s quietest. Being a bit thin on top
myself i would also recommend taking a hat!!

Jon Burton
Research Student MSc
University of York.
jgb...@york.ac.uk