http://multi-science.atypon.com/doi/abs/10.1260/1351-010X.18.1-2.227#/doi/abs/10.1260/1351-010X.18.1-2.207

These are are relevant From my point of view for head above torso impact.
If this could be included in head tracked conversion for FOA to binaural, I
think it would improve it.  One way would be to assume stationary torso
with head rotation only for +-30 degrees rotations.

https://www2.ak.tu-berlin.de/~akgroup/ak_pub/2014/Brinkmann_2014_HATO_AudibilityForumAcusticum.pdf&ved=0ahUKEwj-se-KwtLKAhUFwHIKHYX6CWAQFggwMAg&usg=AFQjCNFvpDg_B80ord_TZxbCdgz80mHf8w&sig2=XejBVFKZvy1ULG1of-PjBA

I have not rad all of it.

Bo-Erik