Marc Lavallée wrote:

The BNO055 is a wonder.
Fully agreed. This sensor looks and feels like a quality solution. 100Hz updates are sufficient for our needs.

Here's a complete integration with bluetooth:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84MOS78-Hso
Too bad the schematics are not provided.

The sensor looks easy to use, but it needs calibration:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nz4EozK4cPY

If made small enough,
< small >  is a key requirement. (i.e. < miniaturisation >)

Best,

Stefan

a complete device could be useful not only for
head tracking, but also to track the orientation of an ambisonic
microphone (or a panoramic/360 camera).

--
Marc

On Sun, 31 Jan 2016 20:16:24 +0100,