thinking about it you'll be lucky to get through thick medieval prison
walls with anything without expensive booster units etc. Your best be might
be a bit of fun - make it a bit theatrical and at the begining get everyone
to press "play" on their mp3 player at exactly the same time - not the most
elegant solution - but possibly the best ! Otherwise try the Seinheizers or
get the licence for a local fm frequency and hire a transmitter ....

--
www.augustineleudar.com