In the forbidden city in Beijing there is 2 monuments that are round an
have interesting acoustic properties.

The first is a round marble covered area enclosed with a marble balustrade.
When you stand in the centre an speak out loud you hear your own voice in a
way you have not done before. You voice feel like it carries a long way.
You feel like and emperor :-)

The second is an round outside area enlosed with smooth walls, if you
wisper close to the wall the sound of your voice is spread along the wall.

BR Bo-Erik