Hi Michael,

yes I've seen that page before. I like that idea to experiment and I would like to know if there are better speakers to use.

Thanks.

Emauele

On 12/05/2016 20:52, Michael Chapman wrote:
Hello everyone,

due to the lack of space in modern houses, I am in need to look for
small speakers to get on with my multichannel projects, here at home and
ideally to bring them with me in small spaces to playback my works.
For my stereo projects I have been using Bose ComputerMonitor:

I am wondering if anyone has an hint to suggest or other brands/model to
consider or was surpises by the sound of smaller systems, Bose docet,
like... ehm logitech? ;-)
:-)
Well, it was you that mentionned Logitech :-)>

For a really bad (but economical) system almpst a decade old
<http://mchapman.com/amb/hardware>
It worked!

Good luck,

Michael