Thank you very much for all your feedback and I think it's enough information to start with. Though if I were a professional visual person, I would prefer to play it from the dedicated media player like Quicktime or VLC rather than the one which resides inside DAW. I wish someone release media player with multi-channel audio support soon.
Best, byungjun