Thanks for the information.
Did you try high order ambisonic encoded audio in video file?
What was the number of audio channels that you tried in VLC( or other players)?

Best, byungjun

On 09/09/2016 10:17 AM, Marc Lavallée wrote:
It's already possible to play a multichannel audio/video file using
VLC (or other players) while decoding tou  ambisonic; it's a matter of
configuring the system to redirect the multichannel audio of the video
player to an ambisonic decoder, using a sound server like Jack.
--
Marc

On Fri, 9 Sep 2016 09:57:07 +0900