Happy New Year!

An update on this:

We *did* switch from FuMa to SN3D at the end of last year and have renamed
the TOA plugins so they are now the "O3A" plugins. The renaming is mainly to
help with migration from existing projects.

This turned into quite a major release in the end ("Version Two") and we're
just tying up the loose ends now. We took the opportunity to update all the
GUIs (no more wood panels!) and have added a whole new toolkit ("O3A View")
for work with film, particularly 360 video for Virtual Reality. There are
some (confusing) screenshots here:
http://www.blueripplesound.com/story/view-screenshots-2017

Best wishes,

--Richard