Ha its you ! I think you were the person who told me about the daisy -
chained firewire devices. Re putting the thing up - being the least DIYish
person in history I would not know other than to say have four on each
column, or even three, one at the top, one/two in the middle and one at the
bottom. As for how to mount them physically in a way that would satisfy a
risk assessment - I suspect this might be the wrong mailing list (no
offence fellas) best of luck and keep me in the loop - glad its progressing
- and dont call it 4D haha (marketing nonsense)