Hi All,

Is anyone is aware of a good resource that will help me learn about muxing
video with ambisonic audio? I don’t have much experience with audio for video
full stop and I am confused about what is possible with different codecs. I
haven’t been able to find comprehensive info online. I would like to know what
video formats/containers for both audio and video i can use to distribute video
+ HOA audio (although knowing about what’s possible for FOA audio would also be
great). Web based playback is what this is really for, but I would also like to
know about high quality options for downloads, since VLC 3 does TOA. Not sure
if this will allow a custom decoder or if it’s just for binaural.

Sorry for a bit of an open ended question, but if anyone has any tips i’d
really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Oli