but what is the putput of the brahma-in-zoom? is it similar output to h2n?

for example suppose i dont have any recorder with me and i just need to
record something quickly, and i don't care about ambisonics so much as much
as getting a high quality ambience/recording, can i use the brahma-in-zoom?
will it output WAVs? or will i need to convert it with a computer

i guess my question is, do i need to do extra processing for every
recording with the brahma-in-zoom? cometimes i dont want to use a
DAW/software, i just wanna drag/drop the recording into a drive, straight
up WAV's and just play them, and not muck around with conversion, ardour,
bla bla  - can i do this with the b-i-z?

i guess i'm saying, is the workflow much more complicated? frankly, i dont
wanna be near computers, i wanna be outdoors.

also, can i monitor live with headphone the b-i-z?