Hi,

As far as I can see the Zoom H2n only has a normal stereo headphone output, so
any decoding to stereo or binaural would have to be in firmware.

At least the files recorded are horizontal B-Format in Ambix format, one stereo
of W and Y, the other X and Z, Z being completely mute. They require no A to B
format recoding.

Ciao,

Dave Hunt