Hi,

you have VVencode:
https://www.vvaudio.com/products/VVEncode

and XVolver:
http://www.angelofarina.it/X-volver.htm

as VST options.

Emanuele

On 06/06/2018 00:01, Gerard Lardner wrote:
What A-format to B-format VST encoders exist that can encode recordings from an ambisonic microphone for which I have calibration files in the form of IIRs? I can use the stand-alone version of VVMic; it works well. But is there a reliable VST equivalent that will use the same calibration files?

I know about VVEncode; but I am having some problems with it. I think these may be down to my PC rather than to VVEncode, which is why I would like to try an alternative.

The mic in question is a Brahma, but it was re-calibrated in VVMic format.

A second question: Is there any way to convert calibration files from IIR format (as used by VVMic) into .WAV format (as used by X-Volver or Brahmavolver) and vice versa?