As I said in the OP, I am experiencing some problems with VVEncode; I think
these are related to my PC rather than to VVEncode, so i wanted to try an
alternative.
My calibration files are IIR files, as work with VVMic. Does X-Volver accept
those? I assumed it worked only with the wav type calibration files.
Thanks,
Gerard

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Emanuele Costantini