Hi All

Not exactly a surround sound topic, but maybe it hasn't been mentioned
in Sursound yet, that the latest RX7 version from Izotope has now multichannel
support. RX plugins now have a maximum of seven audio channels.

I really have use for multichannel noise reduction, and would have had already ages ago. The Soundfield microphone recordings that I made with different SFM models were hissy. I often tried to record quiet ambiences and that's when the mic's self noise didn't sound good at all. I did try to do noise reduction with stereo plugins, but you can never know what happens to the phase differences between the signal pairs and that
does bad to the sound image.

Eero