I opened a four channel wav. with WXYZ first order signals into RX7.

At first sight looks good to me. The waveforms and spectrograms of different audio channels display as expected. The tracks are named by default L, R, Lsr, Rsr, possibly because this is a four channel wav file. With Ambisonics you need to know yourself
that WXYZ are displayed as L, R, Lsr, Rsr.

You can select between "Wiew channels separately" and "Wiew sum of all channels".

In Preferences, Channel routing the following channels are listed:
L, C, R, Lss, Rss, Lsr, Rsr, LFE, Lts and Rts, which are the Dolby Atmos signals. I assume that there are no frequency bandwidth limitations in any of the channels.

Monitoring outputs of course know nothing about Ambisonics. Izotope might easily be interested in implementing Ambisonic track labeling and routing into RX if we'd give
them active feedback.

When a multichannel file is active, the level meter at the bottom of the main window
has a single meter bar.

The RX plugins seem to operate as expected, they affect on all audio channels in the same way. The first necessary plugins for me would be EQ, Level and Normalization. After that Noise Reduction. As with stereo, you can select the noise sample from just
one channel or from several channels (as in stereo).

The specrum analyzer displays a separate curve for each audio channel (as in stereo).

I don't have any third party multichannel plugins installed at the moment, so I cannot say anything about them. Stereo VST plugins don't open when a multichannel audio
file is active.

I opened just a four channel wav. file, not any other Ambisonic file formats yet.

Eero