Acoustic energy extreme 8 sound OK will have enough bass for your room  and
big metal brackets on the back.
 (Ps kef eggs sound OK but are way to small for your space and would be a
downgrade from the b&w type things you already have)
I'd look at getting a grant and go Genelec though they really are
outstanding - even worth the added hassle of running power to. If you sold
each monoblock for a couple of hundred quid you'd probably be looking at
paying 300 quid for each 8330....