Le 2019-01-13 à 7:01 a.m., Richard Foss a écrit :
Bruce, considering that price is an issue for you, you could look at the
miniDSP SPK-4. It has an interesting cousin, the SPK-4P. The SPK-4P is an
Ethernet AVB-capable speaker, and can get power, audio and control over the
Ethernet cable. This eases configuration. The SPK-4 can also power an attached
SPK4. You could have a configuration with up to 120 speakers.

A link to the range of products: https://www.immersivedsp.com/collections/all

Marc

Professor Richard Foss
Computer Science Department