Another web-based player caught my eye the other day. Using WebVR it is
compatible with the stated browsers fo that protocol and also provides for
rotating in the image.

http://labs.plan8.se/ambisonics-webplayer/
<http://labs.plan8.se/ambisonics-webplayer/>

Given that it is based on Omnitone it should be relatively straightforward to
adapt for a personal website.

JC

Jeanine Cowen
Professor, Film Scoring