Hi Richard.

Without reading access to the (paywalled) article and (unpublished) code, it's difficult to understand all the effects of this problem. So I wondered: are the events send via AJAX or WebSockets?

Marc

Le 19-08-02 à 09 h 53, Richard Foss a écrit :
Bo-Erik, we have always been able to open a connection  to the web server and upload code. The problem is that access to the mobile device's device orientation events by our code on the client is disallowed when using chrome and an http server - fine with other web browsers. This is a recent phenomenon. When we make our web server secure (https), we can access the events. This requires the secure certification process.