Hi Jack,

Yes, I saw those Bose but inertial sensors won't work for precise tracking.
I've done a lot of arkit/arcore with phones and tablets and it works great
but I don't want to be looking through a screen with a 2D representation of
the world while experiencing a sound only environment (unless you strap the
device to headphones with the camera facing forward, but that would be not
very convenient).

Cheers,

Hector