I haven't listened to your test; but i often create very slight movements
of static sources, (especially when i do static binaural), as to my ears it
does enhance position.
I think that relative to our ears perception, nothing is ever static. We
are always making miniscule adjustments to our own heads axis.
Probably to reduce cones if confusion..

Steve