1) Could you link to it? Facebook's search function seems to think I
misspelled the word surround, and generally gives no relevant results.
2) Even so, I wonder if a platform that's intent on stealing your attention
at every opportunity and rewards a short attention span and lazy
procrastination browsing is the right place for a forum for deep technical
discussion.

/Didrik