I am on Facebook purely for forums, with a locked down account that has all
privacy settings to on, all adverts hidden with zero on my timeline. I
removed everything years ago, and only post in groups, and only members can
see those.
I agree with Jack that some forums are very useful, but hate the fact they
are on a platform for lying and deceit. So i am with Fons on that one, and
would prefer them to be elsewhere.
This group has been my most used resource, and i would like to keep it as
such.
I just wish some of the people on Facebook would come here, but if there is
a sursound on Facebook please provide a link.

Best

Steve