Hello,

I'm a media artist and have been playing around with headphones with custom-built circuitry <https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1C2FX65AsQ9YsBrL4eVJvjhEDyWnPpXSt?usp=sharing>.

It's similar topic with on-going Air-pods but I opened a new thread since it involves new hardware.

The circuit is based on Teensy 4.0 <https://www.pjrc.com/store/teensy40.html> with audio codec(sgtl5000), SD card, indoor positioning(DW1000), GPS, accel/gyro(LSM6DS33), on-board mic and etc.

Combined with Teensy audio library <https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/gui/index.html> , I was using it in various art projects which offer quite accurate site-specific audio in the space and user-interaction based on the distance and head-tracking.

FOA playback with headtracking has long been on my list and I'd like to have your opinion.

It may play multichannel audio from SD card and is fast enough(600Mhz) to run decoder, I think.

Can anyone guide me how to develop FOA decoder in Teensy Audio environment to achieve self-contained headphones with head tracking?

Any comments would be appreciated!

Regards, Jun