Dear all,

I don’t want to miss out on the opportunity of posting this also here on
Sursound:

We have a postdoc position to fill. The deadline of June 30 is approaching!

Here is a short summary of the planned work:

The planned project will investigate and evaluate supportive architectural
auditory environments that exhibit different levels of interactivity. A
supportive environment in this context is considered an environment that does
either amplify the user’s current mood or guide the user into a desired,
positive mood. Most of the planned research will be conducted in virtual
environments whereby it is also conceivable to conduct parts of the work in the
physical world.

Please find more information here:
https://www.chalmers.se/en/about-chalmers/Working-at-Chalmers/Vacancies/Pages/default.aspx?rmpage=job&rmjob=10494

We are looking forward to receiving your applications!

Best regards,
Jens

--
Jens Ahrens