On Mon, Feb 13, 2023 at 03:55:18PM +0200, Sampo Syreeni wrote:

> I've actually taken a test towards that. I put my (our) Magic Wand at
> maximum contact and force to my right lower skull, below the ear. I dropped
> out. Then I re-did the experiment simply by exciting the earlobe. I didn't
> drop out, but I still experienced hard disorientation. Didn't know what was
> up or down, left or right. Nausea, nystagmus, all of it.

People listening to surround sound usually are not in a graveyard
spiral, nor experiencing turbulence or using sex toys.

As to Peter Hornfeldt, his YT channel is one of the very few
serious one on aviation related issues. I'm pretty sure he never
used the term 'synthetic horizon'. The instrument is called
'attitude indicator'.

Ciao,

--
FA