Sam,
In LookOut Extreme (hehe, Outlook Express), the simplest method to
make sure your system maintains some control, is to go to the Options
menu, then UNCHECK the box that say "Automatically download HTML email"
or something to that effect.  This way, LookOut will show  HTML email
simply as an attached file, just like Insight in Arachne!  That's the
only way I use Lookout, or even FoxMail 2.1 for Win9X!  NEVER setup
your email client to automatically fetch and download attached HTML
files, unless you have your antivirus software setup to scan any and
all attachments and EML files!

Bob,
If you have any luck getting your old Apple on the Internet, I have a
friend who has given me one, but I haven't tried it myself!  This one
is a dual-floppy system, so I may not have much chance of Internetting
her!  But, any tips would be most welcome!

C U ALL L8R!
Wiz  <{;-)
-- This Mail From An Arachne DOS Fan, the Ultimate Internet Client --
-- DOS Internet, Close the Windows, Keep the Internet Open! --
-- Arachne V1.66, NON-COMMERCIAL copy, http://arachne.cz/