Greetings!

My apologies for the off topic subject but I've enjoyed this group's vast
resource and knowledge for all sorts of in topic and off topic subjects.  I
would like to start a small (about 20 people) mailing list discussion group
similar to this which we're subscribed to (rest assured, I have no
intention to compete against Survival PC <grin>).  Could someone recommend
a free (or even a low cost) hosting service that is reliable and free from
spam or advertisements.  I am trying to get our small number of  local die
moulders to band together since we are a waning and dying group from the
much cheaper importers.

Thank you and I apologize for the additional bandwidth.

regards,

Oliver