Hi Folks, Howard,

Howard Schwartz wrote:
> The only thing I miss on my Dos/based 486 is real time audio and radio shows.
> And if I devoted some effort to buffering and such, I could probably get that
> going too.

  If you get REAL media going in DOS, you will have a heap of folks asking
for a copy !

  Including me.

  Current REAL content is not even available to Win3.1 users.    :(

  Same thing for a "Windows Media" player for DOS.

Regards,
         Ron

Ron Clarke
http://homepages.valylink.net.au/~ausreg/index.html
http://homepages.valylink.net.au/~ausreg/music.html
-- This mail was written by user of Arachne, the Versatile Internet Client