"Jude DaShiell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If anyone finds a source of new announcements for linux cli applications
> that doesn't include gui applications I'd like to know about it.  If it's
> mailing list I'll sign up.  If the applications will work in unix and even
> may work in linux I'm still interested.  Here I think Dei is probably
right.

No problem (see my other message regarding the lack of development for
console-based Linux apps). Just go to www.freshmeat.net and search on
"console". You'll find THOUSANDS (literally).

Hope you find some goodies, and please do let us know. I don't use
EVERYTHING and first-hand comments from someone who has carry a lot more
weight.

- Bob