Hi Folks, Sam,

Sam Heywood wrote:
> I have a "Media Player" for DOS.  The interface bears a slight
> resemblance to the Windows Media Player.  This software came with
> my ATI soundcard for DOS.  I have found that this same software
> works with some modern sound cards.  It plays MIDIs and WAVs and
> some other audio extensions just fine.

   I didn't express myself properly.  I meant to imply a player for DOS
that can play the Windows Media format - *.wmf or whatever it is.

   A wish that is unlikely to be fulfilled, I know.

Regards,
        Ron

Ron Clarke
http://homepages.valylink.net.au/~ausreg/index.html
http://homepages.valylink.net.au/~ausreg/music.html
-- This mail was written by user of Arachne, the Versatile Internet Client