Bob George wrote:
> And on CD? Online? Didn't we just go through all this? There's a full load
> of documentation on CD, and online. I pulled that reference directly out of
> the online manual for 7.2. What's stopped you reading it since?
What stopped me from reading it Bob, was that, as I said, I
got Mandrake 7.0, and it installed without a hitch, and I had
no reason to look at what Red Hat provided, or failed to.

BTW: I started out linux with RH 5.2, and just got a copy of RH 7.2
along with a buncha other stuff. REDHAT has made significant progress,
but 7.2 wouldnt read my scsi card either. And, FWIW, the Mandrake 7.0
came with a 'USER GUIDE' as well as an 'Installaion Guide', whereas
RH only provide the latter with RH 5.2