Hi Folks,

John Oram wrote:
> Have you ever use <www.spamcop.net> to do the tedious work of dumping on
> the spammers?

   I used to, and I was registered there (although not actually
subscribed, which cost money).

   I don't any more.

   At first it cleaned up a few spammers and their ISPs sent me little
emails to say they had closed the spammer down.

   Then either the spammers got smart and ran their own ISP servers, or
they cracked the SpamCop server, because everytime I reported a spam I
got a flood of new spam. I found by experience that I got less hassle by
ignoring them.

Regards,
        Ron

Ron Clarke
http://homepages.valylink.net.au/~ausreg/index.html
http://tadpole.aus.as
-- This mail was written by user of Arachne, the Versatile Internet Client